shakespeare’s characters are more or less equally divided between “DO IT FOR THE VINE” and “YOU HAD ONE JOB”
Because of course she was.(via wilwheaton)
Fandom: Captain America (Movies), Captain America - All Media Types
Relationships: James “Bucky” Barnes/Steve Rogers
Characters: James “Bucky” Barnes, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanov, Sam Wilson (Marvel), Clint Barton, Phil Coulson, Tony Stark, Nick Fury, Alexander Pierce
Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Hollywood, Hollywood, Alternate Universe, Hollywood AU, Bucky Barnes As A Former Disney Channel Star, Romance, Angst, Humor
"The question the entertainment world is asking themselves today is… Who is Steve? Hollywood superstar Bucky Barnes was spotted at a wrap-party last night, serenading someone named Steve onstage. Not only was Barnes more than a little tipsy, but he also sang a song from the Disney Channel Original Movie that started his career—a bold move, considering the fact that he always dodges questions about it. But who is Steve? Why did Bucky leave the club alone? What does this mean about the rumors of a relationship between Barnes and his co-star Natasha Romanoff? And is everyone’s favorite poster boy gay? All this and more after a quick message from our sponsors!"
a bunch of moms are making letters+audio recordings of affirming, validating letters to queer/trans* people who don’t get that kind of support from their moms
i would say more about it but
im kind of busy in this puddle of tears on the floor so
In case any of my followers don’t have this kind of support from home…
- On Aug. 15 (one week after the murder of Mike Brown): THE OFFICER WHO MURDERED MIKE BROWN WAS DARREN WILSON and he’s “devastated"
- Reports once again claim Mike Brown was involved in a robbery (he allegedly stole a box of Swisher Sweets) and that Darren Wilson was responding to that call. BUT if that’s true, why would you tell robbery suspects to “get on the sidewalk" and then start to drive away?
- Aug. 15 press Q&A: (x) Darren Wilson was not aware Brown was a robbery suspect when he approached him (x) (x) Brown was approached for jaywalking/”blocking traffic”. Darren Wilson did not write his own incident report.
- Pictures of Darren Wilson
- Darren Wilson will have to justify every single shot he fired at Mike Brown
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- Odds of Darren Wilson being arrested around 10%?
- Darren Wilson has a history of racial profiling
- About Darren Wilson
- Darren Wilson’s identity was concealed until all of his social media was deleted and he was moved out of state
- Riverfront Times seeks juvenile records for Darren Wilson
- Police say they haven’t talked to/don’t know where Darren Wilson is but one officer says “Darren Wilson is somewhere safe”
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Darren Wilson roughed up man suspected of selling drugs in Feb. 2013 (Incident report)
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- Was it legal for Darren Wilson to shoot Mike Brown?
- 6 eyewitnesses say Mike Brown was shot with his hands up. DARREN WILSON IS STILL FREE.
- Bob McCulloch is VP of an organization that supports Darren Wilson? (x) McCulloch also won’t recommend charges against Darren Wilson to the grand jury. This is why a special prosecutor is needed.
- Ferguson’s massive cover-up: How police departments are protecting Darren Wilson
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- McCulloch vows to release grand jury transcripts and recordings if Darren Wilson is not indicted
- DARREN WILSON TESTIFIED IN FRONT OF GRAND JURY
- Fundraising still stalled for Darren Wilson